Bianchi Specialissima 2017 Frame Kit
At 780gr*, Bianchi Specialissima frame changes the game in the ultralight frame category thanks to the use of MSC's patented Countervail® integrated vibration cancelling system for cycling, developed for NASA by Materials Sciences Corporation. The new Bianchi's Countervail® ultralight carbon formula is specifically tuned to smooth out the inherent nervousness of ultralight frames.
Excellent traction and stability at high speeds makes Bianchi's Specialissima ideal tackling different types of surfaces during fast accelerations and super high-speed corners when maximum power and control are essential.
Countervail® cancels vibration that affect performance and transfers full energy into power. A super-fast and reactive climbing machine with unparalleled control and precision in the descents.
- Monocoque carbon hi-modulus frame with Countervail material
- Tapered headtube 1.1/8” to 1.4” to improve rigidity of the front part, and reduce the weight
- Double compatibility mechanic and electronic groupset
- Graphics and logos are completely handpainted in Italy
- BBset Press fit 86.5 x 41
- Seatube dimension: 27.2mm
- Fully internal cable routing
- Full carbon dropout with metal insert
- Weight: 780g (size 55, black color frame, +/- 5%)
|Seatpost Clamp||Included in the frame|
|Top cap||Carbon Ti X- Plug|
|Color||1E - Black Matte/Celeste, 1H - Celeste Matte/Black, 1D – Celeste/Black full glossy|
|Fork||Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countervail, 1.1/8">1.4"|
|Frame Sizes||Specialissima super light carbon w/Countervail, 1.1/8">1.1/4" headset, seatpost 27,2mm, PressFit 86,5x41mm, sizes 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm|
|Headset||Fsa NO.44/CF-R, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"|
Write a reviewName:
Rating: Bad Good
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Why Buy From Us
DELIVER THE BEST SERVICE AND SUPPORT