Cannondale CAAD12 Dura-Ace (Team CNCPT)
The frame is built with Cannondale's SmartForm C1 aluminium, delivering a lightweight and responsive ride that features SAVE micro-suspension technology in the rear triangle. The geometry is aggressive, and best suited to riders who enjoy riding fast. At the front end, the BallisTec fork has a continuous carbon fibre construction from dropout to crown that improves comfort and handling while keeping the weight to a minimum.
If the chainset looks light and fast, that's because it really is. Cannondale has included their HollowGram Si (System Integrated) crankset which utilises the BB30 format to deliver better power transfer, while the SpideRing chainrings keep the weight to a minimum. Set up as a mid-compact 52/36t, an ideal ratio for crit racing and rolling terrain, with enough gearing options for climbing too thanks to the 11-30t cassette.
Shimano supplies the rest of the groupset, with their impressive Ultegra 11-speed shifters and derailleurs delivering crisp and reliable gear changes. The rim brakes are powerful, too, with plenty of stopping power on the aluminium Fulcrum Racing Sport rims.
- The Cannondale CAAD12 SmartForm C1 aluminium frame is lightweight, fast and offers responsive handling for a tuned-in ride feel
- A Cannondale CAAD12 SAVE BallisTec carbon fork reduces vibrations through your palms by absorbing road chatter for a more comfortable ride
- Cannondale's HollowGram Si mid-compact crankset features SpideRing chainrings for superb power transfer and light overall weight
- Shimano Ultegra gearset is crisp, reliable and lighweight with a 2x11-speed setup and wide-ranging cassette
- Fulcrum Racing Sport wheelset delivers a durable performance with lightweight credentials for climbing
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100|
|Saddle||Prologo Nago EVO PAS T2.0|
|Seatpost||Cannondale SAVE Carbon,25.4 x 350mm (44-56),400mm (58-63)|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100,2x11|
|Stem||Cannondale C1 Ultralight,7050 Alloy,31.8,7-degree,Integrated Garmin mount|
|Tyre||Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed,700 x 25c|
|Brake levers||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100|
|Crankset||Cannondale HollowGram Si,BB30a w/ power2max NG Eco Power Meter - Pre-Installed,Not Activated and FSA rings,52/36|
|Fork||Cannondale CAAD12,BallisTec Full Carbon,SAVE,1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer,integrated crown race|
|Frame||Cannondale CAAD12,SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy,SAVE,BB30a,Di2 Ready|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100,braze-on|
|Front Brake||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Front Wheel||Fulcrum Racing 400,Alloy clincher,35mm deep|
|Rear Wheel||Fulcrum Racing 400,Alloy clincher,35mm deep|
Write a reviewName:
Rating: Bad Good
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Why Buy From Us
DELIVER THE BEST SERVICE AND SUPPORT