Fulcrum Red Power SL Wheelset
Sturdy, resistant and eye-catching. The Red PowerTM SL for clinchers is the best choice for daily use and training, without ever compromising on performance. The geometry of the hub and spokes make the Red PowerTM SL extremely reactive and efficient, and the new graphics make it all the more aggressive... just like its price.
- C 19 lightened rim: can be used on any off-road trail and to overcome clinchers of 28mm/1,10” to 60mm/2,30”.
- Straight-head spokes in steel: high spoke tension, maximum stiffness and reactivity.
- Nipples with self-locking system: these maintain the tension of the spokes over time – they do not require maintenance.
- 2:1 Two-to-One™: on the rear wheel the number of spokes on the drive side is double that of the opposite side. Greater stability of the wheel thanks to the perfect balance between the spoke tensions – greater torsional stiffness and greater reactivity. The front wheel spokes have been doubled on the brake side; this allows keeping the wheel steady even when braking.
- Oversize aluminium hub: permits a higher degree of lateral stiffness and high torque transmission.
- Sealed industrial bearings: exceptional quality and smoothness; high efficiency over time.
- 20mm pin: extremely lightweight – very high rigidity. Improves steering precision.
- Set of QR/15mm Thru-Axle front wheel adaptors: permits use of the same wheel with standard front forks and 15mm link pin.
- Steel spine and eccentric, aluminum lever and die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
|Rim||any off-road trail and to overcome clinchers of 28mm / 1,10" to 60mm / 2,30"|
|Spokes||- Straight-head spokes in steel - Nipples with self-locking system - 2:1 Two-to-One™|
|Hubs||- Oversize Aluminium Hub - Sealed Industrial Bearings - 20mm Pin - Set of QR/15mm Thru Axle front wheel adaptors|
|Model||Fulcrum Red Power SL|
|Others||Steel spine and eccentric, aluminium lever and die.|
|Discipline||Cross Country (XC), Trail, Marathon|
Write a reviewName:
Rating: Bad Good
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Why Buy From Us
DELIVER THE BEST SERVICE AND SUPPORT