MET Kaos UL Helmet
The Kaos is a dependable favourite in MET’s all-mountain range. The new graphics highlight even better the wide air intake vents which are such a characteristic feature of Kaos’ design.
As for the technological input, you can’t fail to notice the Kevlar straps and the very latest version of the Safe-T Advanced occipital retention system. If the Kaos is so lightweight, it’s thanks to the use of Ultimalite fibre.
A material developed exclusively by our R&D department which enables us to strengthen the structure while reducing the weight. The GEL 02 front pad guarantees comfort, is hygienic and offers greater cooling.
- In-Moulding intelligent fusion/Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- Full Wrap/The polycarbonate shell wraps the bottom of the helmet towards the inside of the shell.
- Ultimalite/Composite material used to insert fine reinforcements layers at strategic points of the shell.
- Size adjuster:
- Safe-T Advanced/Lighter with broader contact area, the pressure is distributed in a homogenous way.
- Lateral Dividers Strong Fit/Positioning them correctly, then blocking them in the chosen position is child’s play.
- Kevlar Straps / Ventilated, with breathability. Ultra-resistant.
- Front Pad Gel O2/Hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, made from thermo-stabilising polyurethane morpho-gel. Keeps the forehead cooler.
- Removable Visor:
- Four Points Attachment/Protects the face and especially the eyes from branches, sun, rain or mud flicked up.
- Integrated Air Intake/Actively helps cool the head by directing the air towards the inside of the helmet.
- Be Seen:
- Reflective Stickers/At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.
- Air Scale:
- Cooling Factor: 7.5
- Head Contact Surface: 55
- Weight: M 250 gr, L 285 gr
- Size: M 54-58cm, L 58-61cm
- Certification: EU EN 1078