SRAM GX Eagle DUB Groupset 170 Boost 12 Speed
Sram GX Eagle DUB 170mm Boost Crankset w/ Cassette, Shifter, Derailleur, Chain
This kit has 5 parts to make it simple to upgrade your drivetrain to the new 1x12 SRAM GX Eagle system. Whether you are dropping your front derailleur system or going from a 1x11 to 1x12, this new group will give you a huge gear range while keeping the simplicity of the 1x system. It shifts crisp and looks as good as it works.
SRAM XG-1275 GX Eagle Cassette 10-50 12 Speed
Brand new 12 speed cassette in Black! Maximum strength is achieved with 11 stamped steel cogs plus aluminum 50 tooth cog. 10-50 spread equals or exceeds range of heavier 2x drive trains.
- Fits the same XD drivers that are used for SRAM 10-42 11 speed cassettes
- Largest cog is aluminum
- Tooth profiles provide better up and down shifting and improve chain retention
- Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed
- Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-50
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Range: 10-50
- Weight: 450g
SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed Chain 126 links With PowerLock, Silver/Gray
The chain is the heart of the Eagle 1x12 drive train, ensuring quiet operation, long life and precise shifting. Same link geometry as XX1 Eagle, with solid pins and a more modest finish treatment.
- Not for use with front derailleur drive trains
- Recessed chain rivet contact area allows ultr-high joining strength with zero pin protrusion
- PowerLock non-reusable connecting link is included
- Weight: 260g
SRAM GX Eagle Rear Derailleur 12 Speed Black
X-Horizon parallelogram and 14 tooth pulleys are designed specifically for the wide-range Eagle 1x drive train. Just 14 grams heavier than X01 Eagle.
- 12 speed
- Color: Black
- X-Actuation ratio specifically engineered for SRAM's 1x12-speed Eagle drivetrain
- X-Horizon design aligns the parallelogram to a horizontal axis providing constant chain gap across all 11 gears resulting in fast, precise shifts with reduced shifter force
- Type-3: features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel, with an incorporated CageLock feature for faster wheel changes and chain service
- Large 14-tooth X-Sync lower pulley allows for the 10 to 50 tooth cassette capacity in this compact design
- Sealed cartridge pulley bearings
SRAM GX Eagle Trigger Shifter 12 Speed Rear with Discrete Clamp Black
High performance, moderate priced shifters for Eagle 1x12 drive trains.
- Specific to SRAM's 1x12-speed Eagle mountain drivetrain
- X-actuation for super-precise shifting across wide-range gearing along with up to 5 gears per shift throw
- New mechanism creates a smoother and more precise shifting system with exceptional reliability
- Aluminum trigger lever and updated internal mechanism provide crisp feel and precise shifts
- Not integrated with brake lever to allow use with various brake options, although compatible with MatchMaker-X clamps for combined brake and/or fork controls
- Includes 2200mm cable & discrete handlebar clamp
- Weight: 126g
SRAM GX Eagle DUB 170mm Boost 32t X-Sync 2 Direct Mount Chainring Black Crankset, Bottom Bracket Not Included
The SRAM GX Eagle DUB crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Now featuring SRAM’s DUB technology, this design simplifies the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket. Optimized 7000 series forged aluminum arms support the X-SYNC 2 chainring to provide complete chain control. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability.
- SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset
- Optimized 7000 series forged aluminum arms
- Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability
- Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately
|Spindle Interface Type
||Direct Mount SRAM
|Crank Intended Use